17 July 2018

Temiskaming Shores

The day after I got off the plane, we headed up to Temiskaming Shores. A city of less than 10k people, it is probably one of the smallest places we had visited for a trip that was not related to camping, skiing, or where outdoor activity was the main reason for visiting.


This was a very relaxing trip and I was honestly exhausted from the past three weeks, so expect this trip is rather light on text.

When I was in Vancouver, I found a matching Blue Jays cap for Tofu, and we finally wore them together. 



Vertigo. This was an extremely steep cliff; I was lying on my stomach to see this view, and it was scarier than the photo makes it seem.


On the way there, I slipped on my sandals for the car ride. Miscommunication ensued, and my hiking boots were left behind, so a trip to Canadian Tire was made - and these ones were on sale. They have proved their usefulness, as the other pair were hand-me-downs that were a size too big.

I tried taking photos of the stars without a tripod; the result of holding-my-breath exposure.


We were only here for a weekend, and met some lovely people who were not used to seeing visitors. They were quite intrigued about the reason for our visit and excited that people other than those who had cottages were coming up north.


Homebound. After 3 weeks away, I was glad to settle into my own bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment