2 November 2015

Navigating the city that never sleeps

This is my terribly long overdue NYC post from... 1.5 years ago. I know, but I couldn't post trips that came after until this was up, thus the nearly year long hiatus. So I resolve to complete it now with a photo update.

Day 2 in NYC


 Enter Smorgasburg.








I got a horrific sunburn from the trek across the Brooklyn Bridge, but it was worth it for this view.






That night we were exhausted and decided to go home around 9pm... of course that was the night the universe decided to take us on an unforgettable adventure. To sum it up: don't try new bus routes on the last bus, fried chicken, no taxis in NYC, and locked out in a thunderstorm.

Day 3 in NYC









Then we had to wave goodbye to NYC. I'll be back again soon for that doughnut (Dough's hibiscus), to spend more time at the MET, bike around Central Park, and to walk the High Line.

3 comments: