3 November 2018

Looking back

Hi. Bad internet and flying means this will be updated soon :)

Welcoming another season with some reflections and things that have been keeping me sane as of late.




I have been away from home for quite awhile, and there is definitely nothing that feels quite like home. One very long sleep later, I am back to my terrible sleep schedule...

Packing is delightful while unpacking is quite the opposite. Never having been the owner of a tidy room, it looks like a bomb has gone off. Time to remedy this...

I love being outside. I love hiking, and going alone is one of the things I find to be equally or more enjoyable than doing with others. There was something very calming and restoring about going alone, and it was one of the things that motivated me most to go out.




I enjoy my own company a lot more than I realized. After conquering the initial fear, there are less qualms about doing the things I always wanted to do but was too afraid of judgement or failure to try.

I got a good amount of BT21 items recently, and I must say they do add a bit of joy to my life.



When my mind is occupied, I find certain things still come up time and again. I will take these as notes of importance and make sure to work on them more.



RM dropped a playlist on October 23rd, and I have been listening to it nonstop. The day feels empty without it; it also goes well with the rainy weather we have been having lately. If you have time to go over the lyrics, I could not recommend it enough. They are such beautiful reflections of his inner thoughts and experiences, and I found so many parallels to my own life that made me stop and think, or stop and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment