4 November 2015

In the bay

Note: Catching up on all my queued posts. This trip is from August 2014.

I've never been on a plane without my parent(s). I finally bit the bullet and planned a trip to San Francisco (and surrounding area) with a friend, and we were, to say the least, losing steam when it came to planning.

There were a few spots we knew we wanted to hit; Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Pier 39, Stanford, Berkeley, an In-N-Out, and a bit of hiking.

Here is a picture-heavy recap of our amazing trip. Thanks for being an awesome travel buddy, J.



Sunrise in Brisbane

Getting lost

















Stumbling upon this - I'm an avid turtlewayne follower










2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!
    Good dogs.

    There's actually quite a few places in the States I want to visit now... I guess this will make up for the times we can't go overseas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are still so many places I want to go to in the States... Also I want to revisit every place I've been to... unfinished business :P

      Delete