4 November 2016

Seoul searching

I can't make a post about Seoul without some sort of pun - believe me, I tried.
It's been about a year and a half since my time in South Korea, but I haven't forgot about it and even while I was there I was already awaiting my next visit.

We lived by the Dongdaemun Design Plaza, in a small apartment that barely fit us three, but was modern, clean, and had an accessible rooftop.





I'm not even kidding you, I did not go one day without banana milk here.



A lot of time was spent visiting many different palaces, most notably Gyeongbukgung and Changdeokgung.



We spent a lovely day in Suwon. Hwaseong Fortress was definitely one of the highlights.



No visit is complete without some shopping in Dongdaemun, Myeongdong, Ewha, and Hongdae. One of our favourite buys were the ₩1000 socks! Second was definitely all the skincare products.



I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment