28 July 2019

A walk in the park

I've been sick. I feel like I've written this sentence way too many times this year, but I have caught a nasty cold during the heatwave, and I've reluctantly dipped into the world of nasal sprays and cough syrup.



Last week, just before I succumbed to the viruses flying around me, we went for a quick stroll at Bob Hunter Memorial Park. It was not meant to be too quick, but once we entered the forest area, the mosquitoes came out in full force, and once the path led to tall grasses, I decided to turn back in fear of ticks that were already making their way onto my backpack.







A lovely, quick hike. Now, immune system: I am sorry I haven't been helpful, but please help me restore working order so I can make use of the last few weekends of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment