1 March 2017

Peek inside: my makeup pouch

Make-up: I started wearing eyeliner on occasion a couple of years ago, and now I've recently started to dabble in other areas. Here are some of my favourite items at the moment.



Heimish Dailism Palette in Cozy Coral
Perfect for bright, warm coral looks. The pigmentation is somewhere in the middle, which allows a beginner such as myself to try new looks without the worry of a bruised-eye effect.

Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop
I love this colour; it brings a glow to the face that makes you look like you just had a good night's rest. Using a light hand allows for a very natural look.

The Face Shop Blusher/Contour Brush
I needed something to apply blush and I bought this brush way before I ever bought a blush.

Etude House Colour My Brow in Red Brown
I was not blessed with luscious brows; therefore I fill them in and tint them to match my hair colour. This colour is not red at all though.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Verbena
I love Bite Beauty so much; I almost don't wear any other lipstick anymore. This is my absolute favourite colour that matches any look, and described as a rose terracotta. Honestly, this is not a colour I normally gravitate towards; I received it as part of a set and was initially intrigued by the other two colours more. However, Verbena shocked me with the first application; I had been expecting a too-pale shade of pink, but this colour really brightened my whole complexion and I went  on to buy a full-size one for myself and my mother.

BookHou Pouch

Let me know what you carry in your pouch!

This post is not sponsored; all the items mentioned above were purchased myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment