23 March 2017

Beautiful British Columbia

Nine years after my last trip to Vancouver, I found myself back on the west coast to celebrate a family wedding. From September 2015 to September 2016, I found myself back there three times - even more often than some of my friends who originally came from BC.

I honestly don't remember too much about my previous trips there, but I always had a fondness for it and wished I could live there - that is, until one of my classmates informed me it was an earthquake haven.


This trip only served to remind me how beautiful the west coast is, with its temperate climate and plentiful mountain and ocean views. I couldn't help but draw similarities to what I experienced during my trip to Hong Kong - both places that have a special place in my heart.

I honestly didn't know what was on the table during this trip; I woke up one morning and found myself climbing the Grouse Grind (a.k.a. nature's stairmaster) in my knit sweater and fall jacket.









We spent our days exploring the sights from Lynn Canyon to Capilano Lookout to Stanley Park.

Unfortunately not only did I not have a camera at this time, but I was using my old phone from 2012 so the pictures were not as beautiful as the scenery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment