22 August 2019

Plants over flowers



Giving and receiving flowers has always made me feel a little sad; the flowers are beautiful at first, but slowly wither and die, or die prematurely to make dried flowers to last 'forever'. I always wondered why people didn't gift potted plants and flowers, and as a result, I started building my own plant family once my living situation had settled down.


Let me just say, a plant master I am not. I have a decided brown thumb, dubbed the 'cactus killer', and have sadly dumped one too many pots of dry soil and browned plants into the plant graveyard.



I still love my plants, and am slowly trying to learn how to adapt to their watering and sunlight needs. I have even began propagating some babies, and hopefully they will find a good home once they grow a little stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment