30 September 2020

A cup for every occasion, pt. 4

A glass mug for iced coffee and tea. 

I had first spotted a similar glass mug with thin walls at Muji, but the price seemed ridiculous for someone who was used to dollar store fare. After browsing around when stores began offering curb side pickup, and proceeded to order after being enticed by a sale.

The light, delicate glass is thin enough to for a good mouthfeel (a horrible term that describes a very real sensation) but sturdy enough to not seem like it may break upon contact with a solid surface... but because I loved it so much and I know my own limits, I recently placed an order for a back-up. 

I wouldn't recommend using it for piping hot drinks, as trust in this glass isn't that high. Cantina from CB2.

No comments:

Post a Comment