17 June 2020

Slash

Has shown improvement. Practice oral communication skills. Needs to continue to develop creative thinking skills.

Spring cleaning has unearthed old report cards, and trust me when I say it wasn't my cleaning. The class that the above comments were attached to...

Principles of Math. 

What is 1038/48?

Wrong.

It is:
1038
____
48

If you write it any differently, I'll fail you.

To think how crushing those comments seemed at the time, and how funny they seem now. Pulled from a phrase bank, click click, tap tap, that is what I think of you, even though I barely know you. Here is what you need to improve on, and here is where I project my insecurities onto your life.

I don't doubt the importance of schooling. Good teachers have made an invaluable difference to so many lives. However, these are the ones that have made a more lasting impression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment