3 April 2019

Melting into spring

Spring has been slowly but steadily making her presence known; the muddy grass and the thinner coats have been warmly received as of late.

I think all seasons have their charm, but there is definitely something a little bit special about spring. The rebirth of dormant trees and flowers, the reemergence of animals (and bugs), and the general lightening of spirits. Though I like living in a clean environment, I despise cleaning, but lately I've been getting the itch to clean and reorganize my space. The weather is seriously doing some crazy things to me...

The cheerfulness of the season has been rubbing off into my life, and I just wanted to share some things that have been bringing my joy as of late.

New additions to the plant family after the sad sudden death of some members:


Words cannot describe my excitement over the impending comeback; I've been looping Persona:



The first non-food related purchase I made in awhile (save the pre-order), I'm getting used to the new layout but it has been slowly proving its worth.



I wish my local library had a larger collection of books, but they did carry this.



Some things you struggle to complete and think about doing for such a long time, then when you finally accomplish it and feel the sweet joy ticking it off your mental checklist... only to later look back and feel like that sense of accomplishment and pride was a little too inflated. That's how I feel about my rose latte:



Something I'm not ready to share with the world yet because I'm terrible at it so please don't ask me to play you anything: I only memorized two chords.



So that I can slub outside, but I don't have worldwide confidence (and I tripped and ripped it off just before I took this photo, I attached it back for this moment).



No comments:

Post a Comment