18 February 2019

Hygge, and other fuzzy feelings

The halfway point of February marks Valentine's Day, and in delayed celebration of that, I thought I would share some thoughts, things, and places that give me the warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

What could give me the warm fuzzies more than Tofu?



There is something very peaceful about walking in nature. No matter the season, it still brings a sense of calmness. Some recent favourites from Bukhansan, Fox Glacier, and Muskoka.





Here's a video from a few weeks back that I accidentally published too early. A hot cup of tea, the plants that survived my decidedly non-green thumb - I also just realized that 90% of this video was made possible by IKEA.




This song makes me so happy. Seeing it live was even more magical, and thankfully the small clip I took from the top of the arena made it through to the other side (I will forever mourn Seesaw and Epiphany).

No comments:

Post a Comment