23 January 2019

Crawling through winter

I got sick, so the last week and a half has been full of fevers, excessive sleeping, and raspy voices. Thankfully, I am feeling much better and would like to thank certain things for bringing me joy and solace through all the coughing.


Honey citron tea. This saved my voice pre-and post-concert, and I finished a jar already, when unsuccessfully trying to stave off the recent cold.

Flannel pajamas and winter. The only thing warm enough to sleep in (barring fleece pajamas, of which I do not own).

I finally unwrapped my new mouse pads. I love them.



I ordered this pin a few months ago, and got it in late fall - representing the era of the most beautiful moment in life.



Things that are currently not-so-great: phlegm. Also, my plants that were quite healthy spontaneously dying the minute I got sick. Sigh.

Full confession. The day I woke up feeling terrible, we went to Blue Mountain to snowshoe... that probably contributed to the incapacitated week.



Collaborations are dropping left and right; this has been stuck in my head since it dropped yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment