28 August 2017

Winding down the summer

Headphones. I have wanted proper headphones for awhile. When I saw this pair, I just got the overwhelming need of fulfilling that goal immediately. It has been bringing me great comfort. 

Book. I had finished my first Murakami book about two months ago, and then powered through 3 more between my travels. I cannot recall the last time a book has brought me into its world with such totality. I've been currently repeating the mistake of beginning these books in the evening and finishing them as the first trains begin running.

Nostalgic music. The music of my preteen years were given to me through CDs - and the recent drive through California reignited the love for that music. The task proved harder than expected as the music was not readily available online, and so this undeniable urge made me dig through storage to find my CDs and Walkman.

A great pen. Writing seems to be coming easier to me lately, and I blame this extremely smooth pen for making me constantly crave writing just so I can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment