11 November 2014

Summer of travelling

I've always been lucky enough to have gone on frequent vacations with my family ever since I was a child. We would go camping at least once a year, and take a trip somewhere, oftentimes close by, and once in awhile on the other side of the world. When I was younger, I thought that going on a summer vacation was the norm; I don't take that for granted anymore.

That being said, I also went through the typical teenager stages where I increasingly valued my friends over my family, and we often talked of going on a trip together. This summer, it finally happened.

Here are a few snaps from the summer, more detailed posts to come...

Buffalo
City and Colour


New York
Brooklyn Bridge


Montréal
Bleu Lavande


Omemee
Lakeside


San Francisco
Along the pier

No comments:

Post a Comment