31 May 2018

Embarrassing moments

Sometimes situations arise where you are asked very specific questions in order for others to understand you more.

I dread these questions because I usually cannot remember either one specific moment, or one that can be defined as the most representative of the question and my experience. When I thought about it later, this came to mind.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

While probably not the most embarrassing thing, it was one witnessed by the most people.
We were watching a movie, and the mad scientist suddenly appeared in the living room and I screamed. In the theatre. My friend, who was crying at an emotional part before this, promptly began to laugh.

The movie was Click. I was 13. Thank goodness the theatre was dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment